Sifu Garry Sifu Linda Wing Chun Blog Posts
Sifu Garry's Wing Chun Blog and Sifu Linda's Wing Chun Blog covers various posts from Sifu Garry's and Sifu Linda's early childhood and culminating with posts about their wing chun kung fu training with various Wing Chun Masters in Australia and China. Their Blog posts also explain the many Roots of Wing Chun China Trips to research their wing chun lineage and meet and interact with grass roots Wing Chun Masters around China.
Highlights of Sifu Garry's and Sifu Linda's exploits in China and Hong Kong
Meeting Grand Master Fung Chun.
Fung Chun adopting us into his wing chun clan.
Studying Pien Sun Wing Chun with Grand Master Fung Keun.
Being sanctioned to teach Pien Sun Wing Chun in Melbourne.
Finding Chan Wah Shun Ancestral Temple and House in Shunde China.
Being in Bruce Lee's Ancestral House in China.
Visiting Dr. Leung Jan's house in Gulao Village.
Sifu Garry's Sifu Linda's Posts include:
- Why Sifu Garry started martial arts
- Sifu Linda's introduction to Martial Arts
- Our life with the Cheung brothers
- Wing Chun forms
- Wing Chun Chi Sao
- My first trip to China
- My first trip to Kulo
- Leung Bik
- Kulo wing chun kung fu
- Training with Master Fung Keun
- Achieving Government Accreditation
- Jee shin wing chun in competition
- Origins of wing chun kung fu - north or south Shaolin Temple
- Roots of Wing Chun China Tours
- 2012 wing chun china trip
- Roots of wing chun china trip 2015
- Bruce Lee
- and much much more........
Sifu Garry's and Sifu Linda's Wing Chun Blog